Post Partum Service
Our focus is to help the new mother after birth. Each family's needs are a bit different, so the services provided by your Postpartum Doula will vary to accommodate your family in the best possible manner.
A Postpartum Doula provides loving support, so that you will feel rested, well-nourished, your household in good order and you can focus your energy on your new baby.
- Increased chance of successful breastfeeding
- Reduced chance of infant dehydration and health complications due to informed care
- Less chance of postpartum depression and easier recovery
- Less exhaustion, frustration, and apprehension during early weeks
- Reduction of unnecessary calls to pediatricians
- Dad back to work with less anxiety
- Greater understanding of newborn emotional and physical needs and behavior
- More independent control of baby's care due to education and early positive experience
- Better bonding due to more confidence
Post Partum Health and Wellness package $500.00
- 5 visits of 4 hours each at your home during the first couple of weeks after the birth to check on how you are doing and help out with whatever is necessary.
- Breastfeeding support, nutritional advise
- Soothing, bathing, burping, swaddling, sling-use techniques etc
- Information on anything you need as new parents lots of tips
- Emotional support.